1.Select payment under purchase in left side of the Rednote page.
2.Click New to add a new proforma invoice in Rednote.
3.Select the vendor name from the drop down given in the vendor name box (Which is mandatory).
4.Select the date for payment to the vendor (Which is mandatory).
5.You can fill other fields given like Payment mode and Payment reference number.
6.Enter the amount in pay box to which invoice you want to make payment
7.Click Save your payment will be saved successfully.
8.Click the arrow next to New option in payment master page and select advance payment.
- Select the vendor name from the drop down given in the vendor name box (Which is mandatory).
- Select the date for payment to the vendor (Which is mandatory).
- Fill the other fields if needed and enter the advance payment.
- Click Save your advance payment will be saved.
9.Click Action button, you can delete the payment which is selected then you can export the payment details in excel file.
10. In crop symbol in right side of the page you can filter the payment by vendor name and Invoice No and click apply.
11.In filter symbol in right side of the page you can filter the payment with date range.
12.Click the setting symbol in right top of the page to change the setting for payment.
13.You can add prefix, suffix, invoice header for your payment under settings option.
14.You can enable the given option (Yes/No) under settings like reset number, edit payment no.
15.You can enter notes in the given box which will be displayed in the payment.
16.After making your changes in the settings options, click update. Your payment will be updated with the changes.