Tally accounting software is a small business accounting software for small business owners as well as personal users, it helps accountants, individuals and business owners to organize and manage their financial accounts and tax. It is quite a simple accounting software in comparison to other professional accounting software systems. There are also free version for Tally software available for proprietary business owners and personal usage. Tally accounting software has quite long history, over the years, it has accumulated lots of users and been used by various businesses including small business, chartered accountants and software entrepreneurs.
In general, Tally accounting software is a software program that maintains vouchers, ledgers and all other accounting records, it can handle different types of vouchers like Payment, receipt, it also support adjustment entries like Journals, Debit notes, Sales, Credit notes, Purchases, Receipt notes, and Delivery notes and so on. Tally accounting software follows the double entry system of accounting method which helps to eliminate possible errors. One of the features we found good in Tally software is that it supports tree-view structure groupings for account codes. Tally’s flexibility is also something we found useful.
Also read billing software in chennai
With over a decade’s track of record, Tally accounting software has been keeping up with the ever-changing accounting laws and statutes, it is also a scalable system which can support business grow needs. I am listing some features in bullet points here for your reference:
- Tally accounting software gives you VAT/Composite Returns for the time you specify
- Tally comes up with Input VAT Details, Output VAT Details
- It track your VAT transactions to the correct State-specified VAT classifications
- It tracks your bank book and maintains your day to day accounts
- It can quickly and easily generate Excise Invoices for Traders
- It does not require accounting knowledge to use
- It maintains Excise Stock Register
- It creates quarterly returns
- It supports multiple files
- It create e-TDS files in the appropriate formats
- It allows to use password to protect data security
- It automatically deducts TDS based on current rates and limits
- The installation file is small, it can easily be carried in flash drive or pen drive
- It gives information on net payable
- It is easy and simple to use with no complicated accounting jargons
- It adjusts Input Tax Credit against Service Tax payable
- It is easy to browse entered data
- Ideal for doctors, small business firms, lawyers, educational institutions, engineers and so on
- What Is Upselling?
- Salon billing software
- Make Your Business In Chennai Capable Of Facing Challenges And Future Ready With ERP Software
- How ERP Software Helps Your Manufacturing Business
- Revealing The Powerful Reasons For Your Business In Chennai To Adopt CRM Software
- Top Features Of A Billing Software That Simplifies Your Business Workflow
- How Does Your Business In Chennai Can Fuel Up With Billing Software
- Why Should SMEs In Chennai Think About Adopting ERP Software
- How does choosing Chennai’s best Billing software to grow your business?
- Most Important Reasons To Use India’s Best Billing Software For Businesses